Azure Infrastructure PowerClass
In the Azure Infrastructure PowerClass we will first cover important background elements in detail, like connectivity then proceed with detailed explanation of controlling traffic flow along with dissecting important network security, deployment and configuration capabilities and mechanisms. Then we will immediately jump to implement rock-solid compute resources tied with exhaustive coverage of cloud storage in Azure.
Along with best practices in architecture and design, coupled with inclusive hands-on labs, the thorough and intensive Azure Infrastructure PowerClass prepares and enables you to build rock-solid, stable and secure Azure environments right away!
This course is intended for IT professionals who are familiar with managing on-premises IT environments that include Active Directory domains, virtualization technologies, storage and applications.
This course is for anyone who wants to get a jump-start and deeper knowledge in fundamental Azure infrastructure services and are preparing to locate some or all their infrastructure services on Azure.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Working knowledge with Windows Server, preferably Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, DNS, VPNs, firewalls, encryption
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies
- Understanding of disaster recovery, backup and restore operation
- Familiarity with Windows PowerShell.
Azure Infrastructure PowerClass: Course content
Networking and connectivity
- Virtual Networks
- Filtering, Routing, Balancing Traffic
- Virtual Machines
- VM Scale Sets
- Cloud Applications and Cloud Services
- Events, Scheduling and Management
- Blob, Disk, Queue, File Storage
- Backup and Site Recover