This 2-day TMMi® Assessor course teaches you the practical skills required to assess an organisation’s testing maturity in-line with the TMMi model. You will receive personal tuition by a leading member of the TMMi Foundation who will impart learnings through lectures, practical exercises and peer discussions.
On completion of the course, you are eligible for accreditation as a TMMi Assessor capable of conducting Informal and Formal TMMi Assessments that measure an organisation’s testing maturity.
The TMMi Assessor course is designed for anyone involved in test management, leadership or process improvement.
- Build upon the skills and knowledge gained from the TMMi Professional course
- Develop an in-depth practical understanding of the TMMi Framework
- Gain practical experience in:
- Planning and preparing for an assessment
- Leveraging different techniques for conducting effective interviews
- Scoring the information gleaned from interviews and analyzing the results
- Preparing and reporting the results of an assessment to the client
- Preparing the final reports for submission to the TMMi Foundation
Candidates wishing to participate in the TMMi Assessor course must possess the ISTQB Foundation Certificate and TMMi Professional Certificate.
- TMMi Professional refresher
- Organizational drivers and goals
- Benefits of TMMi assessment and TMMi assessment types
- Using the published TMMi documents
- Assessor accreditation requirements
- The TMMi career path
- Starting and running TMMi assessment activities
- Estimating effort for an assessment
- Use different assessment interviewing techniques
- Assessment information from different personality types
- Scoring assessments and illustrating the results
- Analyzing results of different assessment types
- Preparing and presenting the results
- Assessment closure and results submission
There is no exam associated with this course. Official TMMi Assessor Accreditation can be sought by candidates that satisfy the course prerequisites, complete this accredited course in full, and submit their application for accreditation to the TMMi Foundation.