IREB CPRE Advanced Requirements Management
After attending a syllabus-based training course, you have received knowledge on requirements change management, versioning and traceability, which is prerequisite for taking ”IREB CPRE Advanced Requirements Management” examination.
The Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering stands for an elaborated three level certification concept developed by IREB. It addresses to individuals working in Business Analysis, Requirements Engineering and Testing, having highest demands on their work.
This module focus on appropriate methods and techniques to effectively deal with the management of requirements throughout the product development, including requirements attributes, prioritization, estimation, traceability and change management.
A good Requirements Management process will provide the following benefits to any organization:
- Lower costs – due to reduction in defects and rework which reduce costs massively.
- Time savings – due to better time efficiency and fewer unnecessary features.
- Higher customer satisfaction levels – due to better communication, no expectations gap and improved quality of the end product.
Requirements engineers and candidates, business analysts and candidates, developers, testers, quality specialists, project managers.
Contents of IREB CPRE Advanced Requirements Management
What is Requirements Management?
- The definition of Requirements Management
- Requirements Management tasks
- Goals and benefits of Requirements Management
- Requirements Management Plan
- Relevant standards
Requirements Information Model
- Basic rules
- Specification techniques
- Creating Requirements Information Model
Attributes and Views for Requirements
- Goals of requirements attributes
- Benefits of attribute schemes
- Developing attribute schemes
- Change management of attribute schemes
- Goals and types of requirements views
- View definition and the risks of using views
- Attribute and view schemes optimization
Requirements Evaluation and Prioritization
- Basic rules of requirements evaluation
- Requirements prioritisation
- Ad-hoc prioritisation
- Analytical prioritisation techniques
- Combining prioritisation techniques
Change and Configuration Management
- Requirements versioning
- Requirements change management
- Change management process
- Requirements traceability foundation
- Different approaches to traceability
- Traceability types
- Traceability presentation techniques
- Specific traceability techniques
- Traceability models
- Evaluation of traceability
- Challenges of tracing non-textual requirements
Managing Requirements Variants
- Using requirements variants
- Documenting and evaluation of requirements variants
- Quality attributes modelling
Reporting in Requirements Management
- Goals and benefits of reporting in requirements management
- Establishing reporting in requirements management
- Requirements engineering measures
- Difficulties and risks of requirements reporting
Requirements Engineering Process Management
- Requirements Engineering as a process
- Requirements Engineering process parameters
- Documenting Requirements Engineering process
- Monitoring and control of Requirements Engineering process
- Improving Requirements Engineering process
Requirements Management in Agile Projects
- Requirements Management in Agile Project
- Requirements Management in Scrum
Tools in requirements Management
- The role of tools in Requirements Management
- The choice of Requirement Management tools
- Data exchange between Requirements Management tools
Advanced Requirements Management examination
- This training prepares you for the "CPRE Advanced Requirements Management" examination. The CPRE Advanced Requirements Management test is optional.
- The advanced level exam is composed of two parts:
- Written assignment (ca 16 work hours, 10-15 pages of text), reviewed by an assigned expert
- Written multiple choice examination (ca 45 questions, 75 minutes plus 15 minutes if writing in a foreign language), 70% points to pass
Training course participation is not obligatory to attend the exam, but it is recommended by IREB. You need to order the exam by yourself, see the list of certification bodies.
Course begins at 9.00 and ends at 16.-16.30. Breakfast is served from 8.15 onwards.
Saattaisit olla kiinnostunut myös näistä koulutuksista: