Leanscape is a gamified interactive eLearning package for your organization to grasp the essence of agile and lean practices.
Leanscape is designed to give deep introduction of principles such as lean, agile, kanban. Participants gain insights on how to become more agile at work.
No prior lean, agile knowledge is needed.
Upon ordering Leanscape, you will receive licences that are valid for one year for the e-learning environment. During this period, you can complete the training any time you wish, at your own pace.
Leanscape is something quite different: a unique room escape game guiding you into the depths of lean world. It's a gamified interactive selfstudy package for grasping the essence of agile and lean practices. Leanscape is a activating e-learning package as a cloud service. The provider of Leanscape, PragmatIQ, has licensed gamification cloud services for more than 400'000 users.
Benefits of gamified eLearning on lean
- The easiest and most flexible way of becoming more agile
- Possibity to attend in as short timeslots as you wish
- Available whenever you can attend
- Shared best practices between all users
- Cost effectively can be spread across the whole company: get everyone committed in agile ways of working
- Can be used to enhance teamwork at your company
Click to order your free trial.
Contents of gamified package on lean and agile
It takes approximately 8 hours to go through various rooms of Leanscape. Upon ordering, you will receive licences that are valid for one year. During this period, you can complete the training any time you wish, at your own pace.
Leanscape includes the following topics:
Room 1: Agility
- Introduction to the values and principles of Agile
Room 2: Process Control
- What is the most suitable type of workflow for you to control processes while creating value?
- Three different methods introduced: defined, statistical and empirical
Room 3: Eliminating Waste
- Introduction to the eight wastes of Lean and solutions to remove them in your own work
Room 4: Customer Centricity
- What does it mean if an organisation is customer centric? How can it be achieved?
- How to move customer to the centre of your operations?
Room 5: Iteration
- Introduction to both waterfall and iterative product developments
- When should the iterative product development be used? And when not?
Room 6: Kanban
- The principles and deployment of Kanban
- How to increase employee commitment using Kanban?
Room 7: The MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- How can the MVP help you build better selling products faster?
Room 8: Finalizing
- Why should we also finalize and not only start new things? How to do it?
All of the topics include a theory section and many exercises such as simulation games and thought provoking questions. The trainees reflect on the current practices of their organisation and come up with ideas to make concrete improvements in the future.
Schedule for e-learning game on agility
Upon ordering, you will receive a licence that is valid for one year. During this period, you can complete the training any time you wish, at your own pace. The whole package takes around 8 hrs to complete.
Please indicate in the additional information section of the ordering form when you approx. would like to start.