ONTAP SAN Administration 9.8
In this course, you learn to configure NetApp® ONTAP® 9 data management software for a SAN environment.
The course provides information about block-level protocols, including FC, FCoE, iSCSI, and NVMe, on Microsoft Windows Server and Linux host operating systems. Management of SAN storage provisioning, protocols, hosts, availability and data protection, and using best practices are also discussed.
An introduction to NVMe over Fibre Channel (NVMe/FC) is provided.
This course focuses on ONTAP 9 functionality and includes lecture and a hands-on exercise environment.
SAN Storage Administrators who use ONTAP based storage systems
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Summarize SAN architecture
- Demonstrate SAN configuration and LUN provisioning
- Use iSCSI, FC, FCoE, and NVMe over Fibre Channel (NVMe/FC) features and recommendations
- Manage ONTAP availability strategies and data protection for LUNs
- Illustrate management concepts for SAN environments
- Explore Foreign LUN Import
- A working knowledge of ONTAP 9 software and storage area networking
- Completion of the following courses: -
- ONTAP Cluster Fundamentals
- ONTAP SAN Fundamentals
- ONTAP SAN Implementation