Salesforce – ADX211 Administer, Extend, and Automate Salesforce
This class is ideal for current admins who hold the Salesforce Certified Administrator credential or have at least 6 months of experience administering Salesforce. This class is a great foundational course for individuals looking to earn their Salesforce Advanced Administrator credential or deepen their understanding and capabilities within Salesforce.
- Troubleshoot and modify complex security models based on business requirements.
- Identify the relationship types available in Salesforce and when each should be used.
- Modify a Lightning app to meet business needs.
- Increase data quality with advanced validation rules and formula functions.
- Utilize Flow to solve business problems and increase productivity.
- Troubleshoot flow errors stemming from the Order of Execution and invalid data inputs.
- Plan and create an Approval Process.
- Utilize the Order of Execution to explain why automations are running at specific times.
- Determine when to configure, buy, or extend Salesforce.
- Utilize advanced reporting techniques to analyze data.
Attendies should posses knowledge to the level of course ADX201 Administrative Essentials for New Admins in Lightning Experience
Securing Your Data
- Accessing the Org
- Object Permissions
- Impact of Sharing
- Delegated Administration
Objects, Fields, and Relationships
- Create Custom Objects
- Customize Fields
- Master Detail and Lookup Relationships
- Many to Many Relationships
- Benefits of Relationship Fields
- Additional Relationship Types
Increasing Efficiency with Lightning Apps
- Building Lightning Applications
- Selecting Tabs
- Page Layout Editor
- Applying Quick Actions
- Record Type & Business Process
Improve Data Quality
- Data Quality Lifecycle
- Enforcing Data Quality
- Validation Rules & Formula Functions
- Eliminate Duplicates
- Identifying the Right Automation Tool
- Flow Overview
- Migrating to Flow
- Flow and the Order of Execution
Flow: Building From Scratch
- Building a Flow: The Basics
- Building a Flow: Resources & Elements
- Collection Management
Creating a Flow
- Record-Triggered Flow
- Schedule-Triggered Flow
- Screen Flow
- Autolaunched Flow
Flow: Considerations & Troubleshooting
The Approval Process
- What Is an Approval Process
- Create an Approval Process
- Troubleshoot an Approval Process
Audit and Extend Automations
- The Order of Execution
- Auditing Tools
- Extending Beyond Automations
- Creating Custom Report Types
- Exception Reports with Cross Filters
- Bucketing Data
- Historical Reporting
- Extending Summaries in Reports and Dashboards