The Practical Application of Release and Deployment Management
The Practical Application of Release and Deployment Management course is designed for professionals who are involved in Release and Deployment management practices. This course equips individuals with practical skills for implementing efficient Release and Deployment strategies, promoting continuous improvement in this dynamic field.
An ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate.
This course is applicable for anyone who has an interest in the discipline/practice of Release and Deployment management. This course is ideal for those individuals involved in either discipline/practice, whether at operational or strategic levels, and want to further explore how best practices can be used to aid Release and Deployment within their organisation.
The Practical Application of Release and Deployment Management course looks at the practicality of both practices and provides tools, thoughts, and the opportunity to discuss the challenges, the benefits and the ‘how to’ of Release and Deployment management in a modern digital organisation.
This course serves as a valuable stand-alone option for practitioners seeking reassurance that their actions align with best practices or aiming to enhance their Release and Deployment management practices within their organisation. Participants can benefit from aligning their practices with the current best practice advice and guidance, making it a versatile and impactful resource for professional development. It will also enhance existing ITIL® 4 knowledge.
The Practical Application of Release and Deployment Management focuses on providing delegates with the understanding of the key concepts, principles, values and challenges of the Release and Deployment practice. It is intended to provide learners with best practice.
- Try and unpick delivery, deployment, and release definitions.
- Understand the key concepts of both Release and Deployment management.
- Understand how to use the ITIL practice materials to assist both practices in your organisation.
- Provide you with practical assets you can use within your organisation.
- Provide you with the tools to start or improve the practice implementation.
- Provide you with the knowledge to enable you to develop expertise in both practices.
- Provide you with the opportunity to discuss both Release and Deployment management with peers.