DASA DevOps Professional - Enable and Scale
The DASA DevOps Professional – Enable and Scale certification is designed to provide the core education necessary to put DevOps into practice. With the help of DevOps theory, pragmatic examples and exercises, and interactive group discussions, the course will help you understand how to apply the necessary skills to practice DevOps.
Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT Service Management. Individuals whose role are affected by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as:
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Operations managers
- Incident and change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of DevOps culture and the aspects that can influence it.
- Explain why courage, team building, leadership, and continuous improvement are required in a DevOps environment.
- Explain why courage is essential to enable trust, honesty, and experimentation.
- Identify and evaluate different types of behavior in a DevOps environment.
- Recognize the signals indicating impediments and/or team dysfunctions.
- Describe how to form good DevOps teams.
- List the effects of happiness and motivation on team performance.
- Assess the maturity of DevOps teams.
- Identify how leaders encourage feedback and transparency.
- Discuss the factors that leaders can influence to build trust.
- Explain how and why leaders promote a "Safe to fail" environment.
- Analyze value streams to improve throughput and flow.
- Facilitate the tools for continuous improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, Story Mapping sessions, and retrospectives.
In order to take the Professional exam, the candidates must hold the DevOps Fundamentals certificate.
Content of DASA DevOps Professional - Enable and Scale training
- Design Teams
- Build Teams
- Build Culture
- Create Purpose
- Be a Servant Leader
- Focus on Success
- Build Courage
- Think Different
Value – Customer Centric Action
- Aspects of Value and Managing Expectations
- Value and Prioritization
- Build Flow
- Continuous Improvement Tools
Optional DASA DevOps Professional - Enable and Scale certification exam
This training course prepares you for DASA DevOps Professional certification exam.
The examination takes 60 minutes with non-native speakers of English being permitted an additional 15 minutes. It is a closed-book, web-based exam and consists of 12 multiple-choice questions. The passing grade is 60% (36 points to be scored out of 60).
The price of certification 250 € + vat. will be added to the course fee, if you wish to take the exam. We recommend you to take the certification exam in about 1 week after the training. The exam is remotely proctored, meaning that you can take the test anywhere: only an internet connection and a quiet place is needed. If you wish to take the exam at the end of the 2nd training day, approx 4.30 pm - 5.45 pm, we can provide you a room to take it as a remotely proctored exam with your own laptop.
You can download DASA DevOps Professional mock exam here.
About DASA (DevOps Agile Skills Association)
DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) is a non-profit organization that provides an open, global community for DevOps and Agile skills development. It is organized as a community-driven platform open to participating member organizations to help define role-based competencies and learning curricula. For more information go to: www.devopsagileskills.org
This training is organized in affiliation with Quint. Training material and test is in English, training is run in Finnish or in English - see info in the schedule.
Onnea! Löysit alennuskoodin sisältävän pääsiäismunan! Pääsiäismunan alla olevalla koodilla saat 20 % alennuksen kevään GO-koulutuksistamme. Lue lisää kampanjasta.
The price of certification 250 € + vat. will be added to the course fee, if you wish to take the exam.